T Shirt Printing Home Business: Our Workstation

Check our our T Shirt Printing Home Business Workstation. Hi My name is Martin Butler and my wife and I have run a small t shirt printing business by working from home since 2006. In this video,…

8 Responses to “T Shirt Printing Home Business: Our Workstation”

1. Dubtastic life says:

Great video as usual Martin! I am setting up and need to buy storage to
    store my T Shirts. I don’t have the space to have the vinyl under the
    worktop, so what Im going to do is just buy a waste paper bin and store
    them in there. Didn’t realise you could put long lengths in the vinyl
    cutter. If anyone is looking for a UK store to buy the stahls heat press
    then I recommend giving Badgers of Blackpool a call. Speak to Noel and
    mention my name (Jaz) He will advise you along the way and will give you
    time when you ring him. I bought a Stahls Hotronix Maxx 15 inch by 15 inch.
    Great quality.

2. Mahckoh Guzman says:

nice video, very informative. My friend and I are in the making of starting
    a shirt company for basketball and we’ve been deciding to either start with
    getting our own equipment or going to company’s and have them make the
    shirts. Did you start out by making your own shirts?

3. j2THAR83 says:

Great video I have the cameo vinyl cutter to love it works great and does
    not take to much space. Thanks for your videos always check them out.

4. Vincent Bird says:

Nice setup! I love your videos! Im interested in purchasing your dvd. Does
    it make a difference if im from the US to purchase your dvd.

5. Kath Garvey says:

Thanks Martin great video.

6. UtahGmaw99 says:

Good info as always.

7. Martin Butler says:

Here’s my latest t shirt printing tutorial where I go through my equipment
    and stock. Enjoy.