How To Quickly Make 120x More Money on YouTube

Many creators are monetizing their videos primarily through Adsense on YouTube, which is a great strategy for many people. However, some channels are fairly niche and won’t grow audiences large…

More Money Than God: Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite (2010) is a financial book by Sebastian Mallaby. It is a history of the hedge fund industry in the United States looking at the…

43 Responses to “How To Quickly Make 120x More Money on YouTube”

1. Video Creators says:

If you’re in a small niche on YouTube, here’s how I make 120x more money
    from my videos than what Adsense pays, and how you can, too.

2. RaceGrooves says:

It may be semantics but I prefer to state that Google shares revenue with
    creators rather than Google ‘pays’ us. Even though I’m doing very well, I’m
    still developing external revenue streams. Here’s my new warehouse for
    filming and those other projects

3. NerdSync Productions says:

I’d love to write a book, but it seems like so much work.

4. thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich says:

I primarily make my money on Adsence but frequently viewers ask to by the
    painting and watercolor cards I demonstrate in my videos. I shot a tour of
    my craft booth and many people contacted me to buy certain pieces. I did
    not ask for sales at all so I think that viewers will respond well as long
    as you are not pushy. It was funny, I had my husband (a woodworker) make be
    a wooden bow makers and so many viewers liked it that we ended up selling a
    bunch of those too. It was not an intent, just kinda happened but you can
    see how an audience might really want your stuff. I have also offered
    digital downloads of my illustrations from painting tutorials for people
    who do not want to draw it out. Lots of options!

5. Johnny Titan W. says:

We have a product at our website that sells for about $150 and we’ve been
    fairly successful with it so far. Our framework looks a little like this:

Regular 5-10 min videos on my channel and my business partner’s channel ->
    end card urging viewers to sign in for our VIP Email List -> on the page,
    they can subscribe to 3 different series of premium 20-40 min videos,
    analyzing the same topic with much more detail -> At the end of each series
    there is a 2-hour long Hangout exploring the arc of the series, answering
    questions and promoting our “tripwire product” -> tripwire product (30 min
    in depth video) (R$7, about $3) -> few weeks later, email about our
    second-tier product (two hours, R$47, about $20) -> The “Protagonist”, a
    full-fledged online video course with 16 hours worth of content. This is
    currently selling for 350 Brazilian Reais.

Our niche is dating advice, but this model has proven to work on many
    different industries. The key to make a difference in your market (thus
    making money) is to mix Youtube videos and Hangouts with other tools such
    email list apps (you do NOT have any safety in your YT subscriber count,
    you know), Vimeo Pro for secure video, basic web hosting, a blogging system
    and a members area for your site.

When I started out it was a pain in the gut to do all this, let alone by
    yourself, but now there is Kajabi and Tumblr and Mailchimp and Clickbank.
    With a good enough product you can make great stuff happen to your
    audience, without writing a single line of code (Case and point, my mom is
    writing a grammar guide that she plans on selling for $7, using only a
    wordpress blog, an email list and a Clickbank similar website here in
    Brazil.

To anyone interested in taking this route I would strongly suggest studying
    the work, books and videos of Jeff Walker, Brendon Burchard and Ryan Deiss.
    Hope this helps.

6. Katie Patton says:

I… must… finish… this… book…

7. messianicrogue says:

I’ve never really understood the ad revenue model – the approach I’ve been
    using is a business model based on being paid upfront for a video by a
    company that wants / needs to promote a product or service. It takes the
    guesswork out of the equation – the videos (on whatever platform we use)
    are promoted through an ecommerce or company website. Everyone knows how
    this game is played and everyone can track, evaluate and measure success in
    monetary terms (sales) – none of the fluffy views count – we sold X on X
    using this campaign approach – we split tested 2 videos and B bought in 10
    times the sales that A did. One caveat is that I’m pretty much invisible in
    the process to the public and YT subscribers are pretty much unnecessary –
    the 2nd caveat is that if a video hits high amount of views driven from
    that companies website – YT will automatically slam an ad on it every once
    in a while – which is then very damaging and costly.

8. Secret Life Of Vivian says:

Tim have you heard of http://www.tsu.co? Its like FB but they pay for your
    content… (tsu is an invite-only platform that rewards social activity for
    all users.You can share photos, videos, and any type of content with your
    friends and followers.) Here’s my page if anyone wants to check it out. 🙂

9. ErikTV365 says:

As always… these videos you provide are amazing!

10. DevTips says:

This is really great Tim, thanks for making such a daunting thing seem
    easy. I’m inspired to make something new!

11. Let's Make Stuff says:

That does give me some ideas I have been thinking of selling what I make.

12. OLROY says:

I guess with my other channel where I do Aerial Videography I could sell
    stock footage haha

13. It's TGS says:

Tim I have a question, some of us younger youtubers don’t have the right to
    sell products legally, I mean we need a proper credit card and bank account
    and shiz, so we use Adsense. Is there any way for us younger youtubers to
    make a decent amount(10-20$ a month would work !) of cash for our youtube
    career

14. gambitrocks says:

Can you select to monetize some videos and have some videos with no
    monetization (=no ads?)?

15. Jarhead6 says:

Great info Tim!

16. Barry Euphorik says:

Dailymotion now pays for displaying ads before vids. So does Muzu, although
    Muzu is only for music vids.

17. dilliot2k says:

My question is wby is most of my trafic source not from subscribers.

18. MangaMiyn says:

MY RPM IS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY LOWER THAN THE AVERAGE WHATS GOING ON

19. Evan Carmichael says:

Great point +Tim Schmoyer encouraging people to think outside the AdSense
    box. I’d look on a conversion # on subscribers, not views. Converting 1% of
    views on a video is super super high. Keep up the great work :)

20. Talk About The Magic says:

I’ve thought about selling shirts but can’t really find affordable makers.
    When I looked into spreadshirt it’s 20.00 or more for a shirt. I could be
    going about it all wrong. My channel gets more views then subscribers since
    it’s news so I kind of feel stuck.

21. Utah Cabin Life says:

thanks for all your hard work and dedication. I’ve been trying to learn as
    much s possible from you.

22. Eric C says:

love your channel! Love the hustle. Watch it all the time, just thought i’d
    say so.

23. AventadorWesley says:

I an just starting my channel and I have uploaded 1 video to test out how
    YouTube works and stuff and on that video I have alot of dislikes does
    anyone see why? Or how I can change the video to get more likes?

24. Mbuna Marcus - Aquariums, Cichlids and More says:

Great video as usual

25. rachybop says:

Thank you for constantly inspiring me and giving me such useful info!!

26. CCornelius says:

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of
    hosts.
    Psalms 62:10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if
    riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
    Proverbs 23:4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
    Luke 8:14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have
    heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this
    life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
    Ecclesiastes 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver;
    nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
    1 John 2:15 15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the
    world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
    16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of
    the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
    17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the
    will of God abideth for ever.

27. Yezdyar Kaoosji says:

God needs money?

28. Lee Brown says:

Leebrown

29. Peter Bradshaw says:

That book is a must read. I am going to read it again.

30. flagella1337 says:

Didn’t know God actually made money.

31. Samir EL ZEIN says:

haha i got another way to make more money than God! “DSS daily stock
    select” is free and gives really good advices!

32. Mr Berry says:

I read it. Good book about the history of our great business.

33. Jose de Cura says:

Misleading title. Who has more money than God? NO ONE.

34. Calvin Le says:

Right God doesn’t exist… what makes you in your stupid mind think that
    God exist you dumbass

35. Thou Art That says:

ughh. Got me.

36. Jose de Cura says:

Where?

37. Thou Art That says:

You put ‘realistically’ and God in the same sentence LOL

38. Yayaya123 says:

God doesn’t exist you retarded dumbfuck.

39. Kevin Cho says:

Hands up for the The Film Archives for uploading, as always, insightful
    videos!

40. Suman Giri says:

Who else wants to make extra cash–without getting a second job? Go and
    Google Morsch Money Secret for some ideas.

41. sologist says:

Greed and speculation…that’s all….the fucking jude way !!!

42. mercboy169 says:

God forbade MONEY, coz its founded in usuary. The psycho that came up with
    the title was nothing more than an Orwellian piss taker. Money is the
    creation of the devil himself, father of lies and king of deception.

43. asadrucse says:

That is a nice way of generating money online… but Split Profit Setup is
    better. I earn over $6k a week using it and anyone can too. So take a look.
    Search Google for Split Profit Setup and find out how.